Dettmer Rail fleet management expertise
3,500 tank wagons are currently managed by Dettmer Rail fleet management for various customers. This large number of tank wagons provides a good starting position in contract negotiations with cleaning and repair plants.
Many factors negatively affect the cost-effectiveness of rail transport and tank wagons. These ancillary costs in fleet management can quickly add up and grow to considerable amounts.
For this reason, it is important to have a team at your side that always keeps an eye on cost elements, analyses them and reacts as quickly as possible. That’s because only an operational tank wagon is cost-effective. With regard to implementation, our team of specialists, who were previously involved in maintenance, works quickly, flexibly and reliably.
Let us know of the damage or when the wagon is due for inspection and we will take care of the rest. This may include making arrangements with the owners or workshops, commissioning rail transport, cleaning and, in the case of AVV damage at locations with mobile deployment options, sending in our mobile service providers.
ONLY OPERATIONAL TANK WAGONS ARE COST-EFFECTIVE
Our strengths for your fleet
- Prioritised cleaning and short turnaround times via framework agreements with maintenance or cleaning plants
- In the case of AVV damage, reduced downtime at the customer’s premises and on the road, thanks to a large network of mobile service providers
- A high level of technical expertise
- Full handling of claims and inspections as they fall due, from the specific location to return transport including accounting
- Over 1,000 successfully completed workshop test runs in 2021